Task Trainer for NRP and REBOA.
PerfusionSim™ is a Task Trainer for Normothermic Regional Perfusion (NPR)
in Donation after Circulatory Death (DCD) Organ Transplantation and Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon
Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA)
This task trainer allows the placement of an adult venous and arterial cannulae for NPR in DCD donors as well as for VA-ECMO in cardiac arrest and refractory cardiogenic shock patients.
The puncture and cannulation can be performed using real devices on the two vessel insert (right femoral puncture site). The replaceable two vessel puncture pad allows multiple access attempts as well as an ultrasound-guided access and cutdown.
The PerfusionSim™ includes:
- Full-size adult torso mannequin in opaque white with removable chest
- Spine, ribs, kidneys, liver, diaphragm, lungs and heart represented in a realistic way and positioned inside the torso
- Quantity 1 VA two vessel cannulable insert already installed on the mannequin and quantity 1 extra replacement insert
- Vena cava entering a transparent right atrium
- The transparent heart atrium allows the view of the cannula entrance (once the chest is removed)
- Bags for the arterial simulated blood collection
- Manual pump for loading simulated blood in the femoral vein
- Transport Box
PerfusionSim™ is a product from Accurate, a company blending international experience, scientific research, engineering and development of truly effective hi-tech educational solutions in the medical field.
CLINICAL USE DISCLAIMER: PerfusionSim™is licensed for use for educational purposes only. PerfusionSim™ is not intended for clinical use. Accurate srl patent.
Contact us to receive more information and to jointly analyze your needs, we will be glad to answer.
Piazzale G. Biguzzi 20/1 - 47521 Cesena (FC)
Email [email protected]
Phone +39 0547 20630
P.IVA/CF 02993581202 - REA BO 0483508 - Cap. Soc. euro 115.000 i.v.